Tuesday 18 January 2011

FURRY HEAD WEAR/ ACCESORIES

Images of head designs, headbands,bobbles leopard print/ Accesories for my collection.

This image is from Choochie choo, a young designer who makes her own jewellery and sells it on ebay.
I love this leopard print headband <3

More images


I love this oversized large bow it would make a real statement on the catwalk.

I love the way in which Ashley Simpson has wrapped this piece of leopard print fabric around her head which makes a strong style statement.
I thought id just put these shoes in here because i came across them and was amazed by the shape!

The chain detail on this makes it different and unusual.

Ohhh so cosy and snug!!!


I love this on the Olsen Twin <3

I love the messy hair with this fur hat it makes it animal/ Cave men like.
My favourite! I love this headband i could recreate this using fur and ripped pieces of leopard print and ribbon.



Chloe Kardashian


No comments:

Post a Comment