Tuesday 17 May 2011

Final Photoshoot pictures



This is one of my favourite photos, i love the colours of the plants and the bright pink flower looks exotic to match my jungle theme. It looks like an Americas Next top model inspied shoot and pose, i am very pleased with the end result.







I also love this photo it shows movement and it is very natural, this is what i wanted to show an animal in its natural habitat but still glamorous that is why i have also chosen flat shoes.




This is one of my favourite images i love how my photographer has edited the colours it brings the photo to life and the flowers add a hint of colour.




I like the scene and body language but my expresion is abit too forced and false i should have maybe thought about getting a profesional model who would be able to carry of these face expresions profesionaly.

No comments:

Post a Comment